Former Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky says Chris Siegfried is the one to beat on the current season of the matchmaking show.
How does she know
I've recently become close with Desiree Hartsock and she's such a sweet girl Fedotowsky says. When I bring up that Chris there's some kind of sparkle in her.
As close as they are Fedotowsky insists Desiree hasn't shared any spoilers with her. She's a steel trap Fedotowsky said. She's not letting anything out.
Need more evidence that it's going to be Chris
PHOTOS See what couples from the show are still together
She's always standing next to him Fedotowsky said. She tales tome to write him poems and do little things for him outside of filming. And that to me says the most because I used to do that stuff with guys I really liked.
As for news that Bachelor producers want Juan Pablo Galavis for season 18 Fedotowsky approves.
I'm so on board she said. I watch the Bachelor with a bunch of my girlfriends and all of them were screaming at the TV like 'Juan Pablo has to be the next Bachelor '
E News exclusively reported on Tuesday that Juan Pablo is the frontrunner.
ABC/Lou RoccoPHOTOS Remember the other guys who came to win Desiree's heart
He's been told the gig is his if he wants it an insider told us. He's definitely interested and will most likely accept although nothing's been signed yet.
The 31 year old Venezuelan has said he's not sure if he's up for the big job.
That's pretty tough. I saw Desiree what she went through. I hate hurting people. I hate hurting girls. I hate looking at girls cry he has said. It'll be very tough. I have a family my daughter. Being away from her was very tough. It's going to be a very tough decision to make.
Fedotowsky gushed He's like suave but not in a cheesy kind of way. It's in a really down to earth and cute endearing kind of way.
Being super good looking doesn't hurt either.
ABC/Craig SjodinPHOTOS Find out what the other Bachelorettes have been up to
No comments:
Post a Comment